Rum BBQ Pulled Pork Slider
4 seeded brioche buns
1.5kg pork shoulder
Salt and Pepper
1 jar Rum & BBQ Sauce
1 tbs olive oil
1 onion, chopped in half
1. Season pork with salt and pepper. Preheat oven 160 (320F) degrees.
2. Heat a dutch oven with oil and seal pork on all sides.
3. cut the onion into two halves and add it to the dutch oven and add pork on top. Add 3/4 jar of Rum BBQ Sauce and cover with foil tightly. Roast in the oven for 3 1/2 to 4 hours or until pork is tender and cooked through to 96 degrees (205F). Rest for 10 minutes.
4. Pull pork apart with hands or two forks and top with remaining Rum BBQ sauce.
5. Serve in bun with beetroot slaw.