Prosciutto wrapped Jerk Fish with Spinach and Lentils
4 fillets Basa or other white fish
8 strips of Prosciutto
Jamaican Jerk Rub
200g baby spinach
2 cans lentils, drained
4 tbs oil
4 sprigs of thyme
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1. Sprinkle Jamaican Jerk Rub on each fish fillet and wrap each fish fillet in 2 strips of prosciutto.
2. Heat 2 tbs oil in a fry pan and fry wrapped fish with a sprig of thyme on top of each fish. (2 mins each side or until cooked through). Transfer to a plate.
3. Add 1 tbs oil to fry pan and fry spinach leaves until wilted. Add teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and fry for 30 seconds more. Transfer to a plate.
4. Add 1 tbs oil to fry pan and fry lentils with 1 tbs of water and a sprinkle of Jamaican Jerk Rub for 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate
5. Divide lentils with spinach on the side on each plate and top with the fish.