Prosciutto and Rocket Pizza with Rum & BBQ Sauce
Pizza base (We use Gerry's Pittes)
4/5 slices of Prosciutto
Handful of rocket
1/3 of a jar of Rum & BBQ Sauce
1 1/2 cups of cheese mixture (Mozzarella, Provolone and Cheddar)
1. Pre-heat the oven at 200 degrees C
2. We use Gerry's Pittes for a pizza base however you can make your own or buy a pre made base from your local supermarket.
3. Use a 1/3 of a jar of Rum and BBQ Sauce and spread it out over the base evenly
4. Spread 1 cup of cheese evenly over the sauce
5. add your slices of Prosciutto over the cheese
6. use the rest of the cheese to spread over and around the prosciutto
7. Cook in the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese is golden
8. Take out of the oven and garnish with Rocket
Viola! Perfect pizza every time... Enjoy with a glass of red!