Jerk Sizzle Steak with Roasted Mushrooms and Broccoli
Ingredients:4 Sizzle steaks
1 tsp Jamaican Jerk Rub
1/2 cup olive oil
2 tbs apple cider vinegar
2 tbs chopped spring onions
3 tsp thyme leaves, chopped
500g broccoli, cut into florets
500g large mushrooms cut in thirds
1/2 cup vegetable stock
Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees. Coat the steaks in the Jamaican Jerk Rub and 2tbs of olive oil.
2. Whisk together 3 1/2 tbs oil, vinegar, spring onions and thyme and season with salt and pepper
3. Toss broccoli and mushroom with 2 tbs olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add to baking tray along with the broccoli. Roast for approximately 30 minutes or until tender.
4. Heat the vegetable stock and pour over the vegetables. Add to a bowl and add in half of the vinegar mixture and season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Fry the steaks for 2 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Cover with foil and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
6. Slice steaks against the grain and serve with the vegetables and drizzle over the remaining vinegar mixture.