Jerk Chicken Salad
Bacon, chicken, avocado – what’s not to love in this fresh jerk chicken salad?
Warning: might cause excessive salivation.
1. Cut chicken into pieces and marinade in 2 tablespoons of Little Brixton Jerk Marinade for a minimum of 4 hours
2. Mix 1 tablespoon of Jerk Mustard with 1/4 cup of olive oil to make dressing
3. Pan fry chicken until cooked, then remove from pan
4. Fry bacon, then remove from pan
5. Add chopped lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, avocado & red onion to salad bowl
6.Top with cooked chicken, bacon and drizzle over dressing
And there you have it. Take it to parties, or make it as a fuss-free dinner – it’s the perfect salad for any occasion.