Jerk Chicken Burger
4 Chicken thighs
4 Brioche Burger Buns
4 heaped tbs of Little Brixton Marinade
1/4 cabbage, shredded
1 carrot, grated
1/2 spring onion, sliced thinly
3 heaped tbs mayonnaise
4 tbs Little Brixton Jerk Mustard Sauce
1. Marinade chicken thighs in Little Brixton Marinade for 1 - 4 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
3. Add chicken thighs to a roasting pan and cook for approximately 30 minutes or until cooked through.
4. Meanwhile mix the cabbage, carrot, onion and mayo together.
5. Cut the buns in half and warm them up in a pan.
6. Add the Jerk Mustard to both sides of the bun, then add the coleslaw and chicken thighs and top with the bun.