Jamaican Jerk Tacos
Did you know, Little Brixton’s Jerk Marinade doubles as a Sirloin pork marinade? Together with fresh pineapple salsa and a slice of avocado, this dish makes for a mouth watering experience. For a spicy alternative try using Little Brixton’s Hot Jerk Marinade.
1 tablespoon Little Brixton Jerk Marinade
1/2 avocado sliced
1/4 fresh pineapple (core taken out and diced)
1/2 red onion diced
Handful of fresh coriander chopped
4 x small tortillas
1. Slice and marinade pork in Little Brixton Jerk Marinade and 1 tablespoon of oil for 4 hours
2. Combine pineapple, onion, coriander and lime juice in a bowl.
3. Heat a skillet and fry steak for 4 mins each side. Set aside to rest and then slice into thin strips
4. Meanwhile warm up tortillas in the microwave, oven or in a dry fry pan
5. Serve tortilla with a slice of avocado, pineapple salsa and top with the Jerk Sirloin Pork.
6. Garnish with spring onion