Jamaican BBQ Pork Ribs
Create sticky Rum BBQ Ribs using Little Brixton’s Rum & BBQ Sauce.
Serves two people
Little Brixton Rum BBQ Sauce
1 rack of Pork Ribs
1 Cup Rice
1 can red kidney beans rinsed and drained
Coleslaw (Carrot, Onion, Cabbage & Parsley, Mayonnaise)
1. Marinade ribs for a minimum of 4 hours in 1/4 jar of Little Brixton Rum BBQ
2. Cook on indirect heat on the bbq for 3 to 4 hours (or in the oven on low heat)
3. Add 2 cups of water, 1 cup rice and red kidney beans
4. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 20 mins.
5. Combine coleslaw ingredients
6. Serve ribs, rice and coleslaw