Little Brixton Jerk Chicken Burger
Little Brixton Jerk Chicken Burger spiced up with Little Brixton Jerk Mustard slaw
One of the best ways to enjoy classic Jerk Seasoning in Australia is on a chicken burger. However, getting that Jerk cooking style is exceptionally tough – even when using our tremendous Jerk Marinade plans. To help you get it just right and to avoid this issue, we’ve put together this mouth-watering Jerk Chicken Burger meal instead.
Using this, you should find it very easy to put together the most exceptional and enjoyable little meals imaginable. Whether this is for a quick bite to eat at lunch for the family, or as a refreshing date night dinner, you’ll find that our Jerk Seasoning inspired chicken burger makes the most wonderful place to start this little journey off at.
If you are interested in seeing what a proper Jamaican Jerk chicken burger would taste like, then, this is the place to start. Simply take a look at the ingredients below; you should be able to enjoy something truly spectacular! All you need to purchase at the store and follow to create is:
Serves four people
Little Brixton Jerk Marinade
4 Chicken Thighs
4 Milk Buns (or Brioche)
Coleslaw (cabbage, carrot, parsley)
Little Brixton Jerk Mustard
1. Marinade chicken thighs for a minimum of 4 hours in 4 tablespoons of Little Brixton Jerk Marinade
2. Grate carrot, finely slice cabbage and roughly chop parsley to make your coleslaw
3. Combine coleslaw with 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
4. Cook chicken thighs on the BBQ or in the oven until cooked through
5. Halve your milk buns and add a 1/2 tablespoon of Little Brixton Jerk Mustard to both halves
6. Add your coleslaw to each bun and top with the chicken thighs. Finish with the bun on top
You now have a Little Brixton Jerk Chicken Burger. Enjoy with a nice cool drink!
Got any questions about our Jerk Chicken Burger? Then contact us today; we’ll be more than happy to explain anything you are uncertain of .